We don’t know exactly where it was, or what it was called. We do know a wooden structure was built in what is now St. David’s Park and used for church services before it was demolished by a storm in the early 1800’s.
This is an artist’s interpretation of what the building may have looked like. In the blend below the image from the painting is placed in its most likely location in the modern day St. David’s Park. Use the slider below the picture to reveal the blended image.
Download blended image: here