Please join us for our 53rd annual Blooming Church community floral festival over the Regatta Day long weekend. There’ll be floral displays, a botanical art exhibition called Plants of the Bible, musical performances, second-hand book sales, tours of the Cathedral, and art demonstrations. New this year is an interactive children’s garden with a discovery challenge and prizes.
All are welcome to attend and admission to the festival is free.
- 6pm Opening Festival Evensong followed by drinks and light refreshments
Saturday 6th February
- 9am-4:30pm Festival open to the public
- 9:30am-3:30pm Tea rooms open (last orders 3pm)
Sunday 7th February
- 8am Holy Communion
- 10am Choral Eucharist sung by the Choir of St David’s
- 11:30am-1:30pm Festival open to the public
- 11:30am-3:30pm Tea rooms open (last orders 3pm)
- 2pm-3pm Festival concert, tickets $15
- 3:30pm-5:30pm Festival open to the pubic
- 5:30pm Evening Prayer
Monday 8th February
- 8:30am Morning Prayer
- 9am-3pm Festival open to the public
- 9:30am-2:30pm Tea rooms open (last orders 2pm)
- 1pm Organ recital by Peter Warren
The annual floral festival is organised by the Friends of St David’s to raise funds in support of the mission and ministry of the Cathedral.